We welcome your feedback
The feedback we receive from our customers is as at the heart of the improvements we make to our service delivery. So we welcome your feedback, good and otherwise.
If you would like to let us know about an experience you’ve had, email us at email@example.com or call 1300 476 778 to speak with a member of our service team.
How to make a complaint
When things don’t go as they should, and you feel we’re not meeting our commitment to you, we appreciate you letting us know.
To ensure a satisfactory resolution, contact the team handling your benefits.
- If the benefit in question is a novated lease, call the customer service team on 1300 144 873 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all other benefits, call 1300 476 278 or email email@example.com.
How we handle your complaint
- Within 48 hours, you’ll receive a response from us, with either a resolution or an update on the matter
- Our aim is to have the issue resolved to your satisfaction within two weeks
- If you are dissatisfied with the resolution offered or the investigation into your complaint, we will escalate it to the next level of management who will work directly with you to resolve the issue.
What to do if you are not satisfied with the outcome
- We ask that you continue communicating with us so that we may have the opportunity to resolve the issue to your satisfaction
- As a last resort, the following departments are available for you to escalate your concerns. Should you choose to contact your relevant state department, please ensure you have your Smartsalary case number.
ACT: Access Canberra
NSW: NSW Fair Trading
If you have been provided with financial advice or have a concern regarding an application for credit and are not satisfied our final response you can lodge a complaint with:
Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)
Phone: 1800 931 678 (free call)
Mail: Australian Financial Complaints Authority
GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001